A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Kwak-Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Kwak-Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak-Kim
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak-Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak-Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwak-Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Y H Kwak-Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Y. Kwak-Kim practice?
- Dr. Joanne Kwak-Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Kwak-Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Vernon Hills, IL.
See Vernon Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.