A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Lamonica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Lamonica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Lamonica, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamonica graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamonica has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamonica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Lamonica practice?
Dr. Joanne Lamonica practices Urology and Hospitalist near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Bay Shore Urologists.