A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Lamonica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Lamonica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Lamonica, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamonica graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamonica has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Mary Lamonica MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Lamonica practice?
- Dr. Joanne Lamonica has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Lamonica practices Urology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See West Islip Urologists.