A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Lanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Lanzo is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Lanzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lanzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne P Lanzo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joanne P. Lanzo practice?
- Dr. Joanne Lanzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Lanzo practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.