A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Levitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Levitan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Levitan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Anne Levitan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jo A. Levitan practice?
- Dr. Jo Levitan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jo Levitan practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.