A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Lim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Q Lim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Q. Lim practice?
- Dr. Joanne Lim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Lim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.