Dr. Joanne Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanne Lim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2015

She is very professional and caring.

March 18th, 2015

Amazing Doctor poor staff

Dr. Joanne Lim is a wonderful Doctor. She is so patient and kind and made me feel so calm through a not so great delivery. I cannot sing her praise enough. On the other hand her staff is very very unfriendly. Do not make eye contact when you come in the office and don't even say hello. I have called a few times and have been dismissed when I have actual concerns. I can almost hear them rolling their eyes over the phone. However Dr Lim is so wonderful I will return and put up with her not so friendly staff!

December 26th, 2013

no multitasking for her

I liked her and trusted her until I went into a labor. She was with me for half an hour or so after I started pushing. Then she left me with a nurse for another patient who she claimed was ahead of me in labor. She did not come back until the last three push. The nurse told me to stop pushing because my baby was coming out, but no one to catch. My hip was moving out of my control. My son came out completely purple, no breathing. He was in NICU for five days. She could have called for another doctor, but she didn't....that's her misjudgment.

October 28th, 2013

AMAZING!

I had the best best experience that I would ever imagine with Dr. Lim. My water broke 10 weeks early! I was in the hospital on bed rest for two weeks, Dr. Lim was at the hospital every single day checking up on me! Even when I thought she may have taken a day off she would surprise me with one of the night shift nurses just to see how I was doing. I deliverd my daughter 8 weeks early, another amazing experience with Dr. Lim she was there next to me within an hour or two after my contractions began. My daughter had to be placed in the NICU but not before Dr. Lim fought for me to hold her for just a second. Even while I was with my daughter in the NICU, Dr, Lim came to follow up and see my daughter. Sure, she may have cancled an appointment or two but it was probably because she spends all of her time at hospitals checking in on patients that need her most. I will never in my lifetime and my daughters lifetime see anther OB/GYN.

August 3rd, 2012

UGH...

The doc is good at what she does - can't keep an appointment to save her soul. I've been cancelled two times in a row. No notice the first time and today at noon. The "doctor won't be in the office today" is what I'm told. Then why on earth do they make the appointments for me then?

July 11th, 2012

Dr. Lim is the very best!! I had twins in 2011 and I can't imagine having a better OB. She is caring and has a wonderful reputation among her peers. She is my OB again since my first experience was perfect.

April 13th, 2012

RUDE

Poor bed side manner! I am by no means overweight (125 when i got pregnant) and when i got pregnant had to stop taking certain medications that led me to gain some weight. The second appt she was so rude about my weight gain and asked "are you eating cookies and candy". I had a lot of anxiety and left crying that visit that during my next visit I asked nicely that she not discuss my weight gain. Apparently that made her angry and after taking some pretty mean digs about my weight she said maybe i should find another doctor! The sad part is i had other more serious issues i should have been talking to her about but felt so uncomfotable each time i didnt want to disscuss with her! Do not recommend!

December 29th, 2016