Dr. Joanne Holland Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 13th, 2015

I am currently looking for a Primary DR Here in the local surrounding area. I am in the process of Meeting with several doctors and then Decide from there. This was my first and Last visit I will have with This particular Dr. I try to explain what I was looking for as a patient and doctor relationship. She totally disregarded what I was trying to express. And continuously ask me personal questions Such as do you live in an apartment a trailer house, Do you have a boyfriend what is he leave. The questions she asked me had nothing to do with the care of a doctor it came across as being totally Nosy unprofessional and extremely rude. I got the impression she was fishing More on a line of financial Situation . even though I have excellent insurance. Questions such as whether I was a homeowner or not and other questions in that Area. She came across as making inaccurate assumptions and being judgemental then making rude remarks based on her assumptions.. not anything close to facts. The bottom line I feel this woman is extremely unprofessional And perhaps may be burned out. perhaps she should reach out and get help as with any position that is burned out is a disservice to the patient and the doctor herself. I regret that I put myself through this and went to her office... never again. I apologize in advance for my typos And I am trying to write this up as on a very tiny smartphone.Lol

March 8th, 2012

She should be reported.

October 15th, 2010

Dr, Holland has a serious mental problem.

I really liked Dr. when I first visited her. It turns out that Joanne (as she likes to be called) had a mental breakdown "all over me." I have MS and she and she told me I had to see "my Psychiatrist" because I am crazy. The Psychiatrist she was referring to was my Neurologist who specializes in MS. During this time there were no patients in her office but me. She was literally screaming at me at the time. She keep screaming and belittling me for approximatively 5 to 7 mins. She needs help. I really believe she didn't know who I was! (in a small, small town. I can not recommend Dr. Holland.

December 19th, 2008

A Caring MD

Dr. Holland is the most caring doctor I'v ever had. She a bit excentricto some people, but for me and many others she is a Angel. She treats people with great compassion and knowledge.

December 8th, 2015