A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Markle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markle
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Markle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Markle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markle graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Markle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Albany, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne McManus Markle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Markle practice?
- Dr. Joanne Markle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Markle practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors, Fremont Psychiatrists, and Fremont Geriatric Doctors.