Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanne Maroto Soltis
Dr. Joanne Maroto Soltis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danbury, CT, with other offices in Danbury, CT and New Milford, CT. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Maroto Soltis is affiliated with New Milford Hospital, Danbury Hospital and Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanne Maroto Soltis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Joanne Maroto Soltis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danbury, CT.
Dr. Michael Logue
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Danbury, CT 0 mi11
Dr. Matthew Miller
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Danbury, CT 0 mi37
Dr. Anamaria Mihu
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Danbury, CT 0 mi9