A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Oleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Oleck, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Oleck, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleck graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Oleck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Rose Oleck MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne R. Oleck practice?
- Dr. Joanne Oleck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Oleck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Mifflin, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.