Obstetrician & Gynecologist
1000 Cliffmine Rd
Ste 210
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
412-722-0055
Locations and availability (5)

1.5

|  We are entitled by law to a second opinion.  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

We go to a Dr. with trust, and look for compassion and comfort. They have the knowledge to direct us and guide us to recovery. To tell a very worried women seeking a second opinion "to deal with it", is not only unacceptable, but a disgrace to the medical profession. I am so sorry this happened.

|  Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2014

I sat there in shock as she belittled me & disregarded everything I had to say. I gave her my concerns only to have them thrown back in my face. As someone going through infertility issues, I didn't expect a hug - Just simple respect...maybe even concern & compassion from one woman to another.

|  No bedside manner  |  show details
by Jackie on Mar 11th, 2014

This Doctor has no compassion at all in my opinion. My Daughter (33 years old) went there with concerns about not being able to conceive. My daughter told her all of the tests that had been done prior to this visit and she just started berating her, making her feel that there was no reason for another opinion. As my daughter started to cry because of her stern way and disappointment, the woman just said you'll be fine and walked out.

|  Very Disappointing Visit  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. was rude and uncaring. No compassion for patient and her concerns. No advice was given, and no sympathy offered; thus patient left in tears with a very heavy heart. Needless to say she would not recommend this "Doctor" to anyone.