Dr. Joan Padouvas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Padouvas?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Joan Padouvas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2016

Dr Joan ,Very Pleasant and caring person. Very knowledgeable and professional medical doctor.

March 26th, 2015

A lady doctor surgeon

She is truly caring doctor

November 7th, 2013

Just met with Dr. Joan Padouvas today and I never have written a review for a Doctor before but I feel I have to for this exceptional Doctor. Let me start by saying that she spent 45 minutes with me and didn't rush at all. I went to see her for my Gallbladder and she gave me a thorough exam and asked me many questions, not missing an angle. Dr. Padouvas is extremely sweet and compassionate and doesn't miss a thing. I walked out of there very confident knowing what to expect for the surgery even though she doesn't perform surgeries anymore which is a bummer because I would of liked her to be the surgeon for the surgery that I need. But, Dr. Padouvas placed me in the hands of a top surgeon who she highly recommended and worked and operated side by side with for many years. Dr. Padouvas is a needle in a hay stack...old school and true to her word.

October 7th, 2016