A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Paek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Paek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paek graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Paek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Eunjoo Paek MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne E. Paek practice?
- Dr. Joanne Paek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Paek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vacaville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See Vacaville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.