A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Pellicane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Pellicane is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellicane graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pellicane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne F Pellicane MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne F. Pellicane practice?
- Dr. Joanne Pellicane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Pellicane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hawley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Honesdale, PA and Lake Ariel, PA.
See Hawley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.