inactive

Audrey J Prashad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 6th, 2011
Compassionate Dr
Dr. Prashad is working with my husband as his Internist while he is a resident of Memorial Hermann TIRR. My husband had a stroke and has been at this hospital for almost 3 months and she has been the Dr. that we look forward to seeing. She has a very genuine care for her patients. She always talks directly to my husband even though he doesn't always understand or isn't always able to answer her questions. He feels she is treating him as a person instead of a disease. We have been so impressed with this wonderful lady and think she should get the recognition she deserves.

October 13th, 2009
It's rare to encounter a doctor that has such a profound affect, she is one of those gems that served my Dad and our family during his stay at Memorial Hermann Hospital Sept. 2009. Her inner presence merged with her medical expertise creating a balance of compassion and knowledge.We will remember her as she attended us during our Dad's last days.