Dr. Joanne Ray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanne Ray?

June 18th, 2015

Please don't choose this "doctor"

Dr. Ray paid three visits to us in the Community Hospital in Anderson, simply because she was the pediatrician on call. I would NEVER choose to see this out of touch woman of my own free will. Terribly rude, harsh tone, and gave our children the wrong formula (a placeholder until my milk came in), so they gain no weight in TWO DAYS at the hospital. Soy, low calorie formula for premature twins under 5 lbs? Being a new mother, I did not know what was going on, and she NEVER elaborated on anything. Told me I HAD to formula feed, no reason why. And her office never bothered with basic communication, so we have been getting bills even though her visits were covered by insurance. I'm currently trying to take care of this. Bottom line: bad doctor, needs to retire.

February 26th, 2015

Not Impressed

My experience with Dr. Ray and her staff was very poor. The office gave a very dirty appearance; as it was cluttered, dirty, and had filthy furniture . Meanwhile, the office smelled terrible of smoke and this appeared to be related to the staff members. The patient room was worse, there was one sitting bench that was ripped all the way across the front exposing most of the foam padding. It lacked a patient bed entirely, therefore, I had place my infant on a mat on a countertop during the examination. Furthermore, Dr. Ray was unpersonable, unfriendly, and called my child "the baby" rather than by her name (despite her name being on all the paperwork in front of her). I could not get out of there with my kids quick enough. I will NEVER return.

May 17th, 2016