Poor diagnosis show details Poor diagnosis
Jan 21st, 2015

She misdiagnosed 3 children & prescribed dangerous psychotropics to 2 - a competent doctor corrected this.

I LOVE Dr. Reid, Joy however, I do not like. show details I LOVE Dr. Reid, Joy however, I do not like.
Feb 19th, 2013

Dr Reid is an amazing doctor! My daughter has been going to her since she was born. She's always so nice and always about the comfort of the child. You can tell she really cares about her kiddos. My daughter was complaining that her ear was hurting, so we took her in. Unfortunately, it was Joy. She was impatient and made my daughter sit on the table instead of sitting on daddy's lap where she was comfortable. She was scared to be there, and just wanted to be close., Joy said it was more convenient for her to be on the table.....my daughter is 3! it's doctors like her that make kids scared of the doctor! she commented on how "young" we were to have a child. That doesn't matter! I take care of my child and I love her with all my heart! I am so angry with this Doctor. She should not be a pediatrician!

Your the Best, Dr. Reid show details Your the Best, Dr. Reid
Jul 17th, 2011

I do foster care. Dr. Reid is the best pediatrician I have ever worked with. I would recomend her to anyone. She is so intersted in my children's care that she has given me her personal cell phone number for emergencies!! My own children and grandchildren are seen by her.