A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Shen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Shen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Fang Shen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne F. Shen practice?
- Dr. Joanne Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Shen practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.