Learn more about Dr. Joanne Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Shen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Shen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Shen practice?
- Dr. Joanne Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Shen practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.