Dr. Joanne Simpson MD Patient Reviews

July 30th, 2016
Too rushed an exam.

May 8th, 2014
Unacceptable Cancellation
Although calling Dr Simpson months in advance, I could only get a mid-morning appointment. This is very inconvenient for me as I work in Tysons Corner, at least 30 minutes away. Nonetheless, I made every attempt to arrive on time. But as I was 3 minutes past the 'grace' period due to heavy traffic, I was told Dr. Simpson would not be able to see me. This is unacceptable and I will pursue other options for my medical requirements.

April 29th, 2014
Do Not Recommend This Doctor To Anyone
Dr. Joanne Simpson was extremely unprofessional and my office visit was the worst I have ever had at any doctor's office! I had gone in for an annual dermatology skin check-up. She went out of her way to point out skin imperfections and suggest I come back for injection "fillers." The visit was very uncomfortable and I would not recommend her to anyone!

May 23rd, 2012
Wonderfully exceptional experience!
I can't express how excited I am that we found this practice and Dr Simpson. My son had a skin condition that other pediatricians and dermatologists told us to wait for it to go away on its own. 5 mos later my poor son is still uncomfortable and embaressed at the sight of his arm. I find Associates in Dermatology and was able to get an appt with Dr Simpson.She is extremely professional, friendly and helpful. She diagnoses the condition immediately and treats our son right away. We are so relieved that he will not have to deal with a skin condition that other Drs dont know how to treat. I highly recommend Dr Simpson!

August 5th, 2011
Horrible Staff
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Simpson, and sadly to say this will be my last. There staff are by far the ruddest, unprofessional staff. The assistant Precious was very rude and didn't care to hear my concerns. I dont recommend this doctor to anyone!!