A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Spalding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Spalding is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spalding
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spalding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Spalding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spalding graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Spalding has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Francis Spalding MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne F. Spalding practice?
- Dr. Joanne Spalding has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Spalding practices Family Medicine near Livingston, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Atwater, CA.
See Livingston Primary Care Doctors.