A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Spalding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Spalding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spalding graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Spalding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Francis Spalding MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne F. Spalding practice?
- Dr. Joanne Spalding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Spalding practices Family Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Oceanside Primary Care Doctors.