A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Sulewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Sulewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulewski
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sulewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Sulewski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovulation Induction
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Precocious Puberty
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulewski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sulewski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Sulewski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Sulewski practice?
- Dr. Joanne Sulewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Sulewski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.