A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Sulewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Sulewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulewski
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sulewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Sulewski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovulation Induction
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Precocious Puberty
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulewski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sulewski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Sulewski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Sulewski practice?
- Dr. Joanne Sulewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Sulewski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.