A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Sulewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Sulewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Sulewski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovulation Induction
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Precocious Puberty
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulewski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sulewski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sulewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Sulewski practice?
Dr. Joanne Sulewski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.