Overall Review

2.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 4th, 2016
Awful Doctor
Dr .Warmus comes to conclusions about your child without knowing all of the information. She has given "non-diagnostic" opinions about serious childhood disorders which she has no specialty in, nor has the ability to diagnose. Dr. Warmus has said many innacurate statements while seeing my child. When I pointed out the innacuracies she wouldn't back down from what she had said, nor would she consider that she was wrong over a parent. I have gone home and researched the inaccuracies she has talked about and she was wrong. I would not trust Dr. Warmus with looking out for my child. She doesn't listen, she just comes in with whatever opinion she has and says whatever her opinion is, regardless of whether it is right or not. Dr. Warmus has been wrong too much to be trusted. Dr. Warmus also rolled her eyes at me when she asked why I was giving my child a supplement for mental health that has researched results. This shows me she cares more about her own opinion on things, than the heatlh and well-being of her patients. Mental health is a real condition that should be taken seriously. If you have any concerns for your child's mental health please don't take them to Dr. Warmus.