A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Wible-Kant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Wible-Kant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Wible-Kant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wible-Kant graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wible-Kant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Wible-Kant MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Wible-Kant practice?
- Dr. Joanne Wible-Kant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Wible-Kant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT and Trumbull, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.