A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne A P Wilson MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Joanne Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Gastroenterologists.