A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Wu, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Wu MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Wu practice?
- Dr. Joanne Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Wu practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.