A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Wu, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Wu M.P.H. and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Wu practice?
- Dr. Joanne Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Wu practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.