A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Wu, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Wu MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Wu practice?
- Dr. Joanne Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Wu practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.