A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Wu, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Maternity Care, Care of Children.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne Wu practice?
Dr. Joanne Wu practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Wu, Dr. Janessa Wu, Dr. Hanna Wu, Dr. Jackie Wu, Dr. Janine Wu, Dr. Janice Wu, Dr. Janina Wu, Dr. Shawnda Wu