A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joannie Cathey Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joannie Cathey Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathey Cook graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Cathey Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joannie Mae Cathey Cook MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joannie M. Cathey Cook practice?
- Dr. Joannie Cathey Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joannie Cathey Cook practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.