A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joannie Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joannie Sun, Internist, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joannie Sun, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joannie Dorothoi Sun MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joannie D. Sun practice?
- Dr. Joannie Sun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joannie Sun practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists and Newport Beach Internists.