A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joao Nascimento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joao Nascimento is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joao Nascimento, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nascimento graduated from Univ De Lisboa, Fac De Med, Lisboa, Portugal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nascimento has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joao Nascimento MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joao Nascimento practice?
- Dr. Joao Nascimento has 1 office location.
Dr. Joao Nascimento practices Rheumatology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Rheumatologists.