A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joao Ubatuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joao Ubatuba, Cardiothoracic Vascula Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joao Ubatuba, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubatuba graduated from Universidade Gama Filho, Piedade.
Dr. Ubatuba has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joao Gabriel Ubatuba MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joao G. Ubatuba practice?
- Dr. Joao Ubatuba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joao Ubatuba practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wood Dale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Wood Dale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.