A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joao Ubatuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joao Ubatuba, Cardiothoracic Vascula Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubatuba
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ubatuba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joao Ubatuba, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubatuba graduated from Universidade Gama Filho, Piedade.
Dr. Ubatuba has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joao Gabriel Ubatuba MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joao G. Ubatuba practice?
- Dr. Joao Ubatuba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joao Ubatuba practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Cardiothoracic Surgeons.