Dr. Joaquin Aristimuno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2015
Fantastic Doctor !!
I have been to many Doctors over the years, but Dr. A is one of the best. He took time to listen to me and has a great bed side manner. I can recommend him without reservation.

November 17th, 2015
i went to a different doctor with the flu / sinus infection and got no relief. Doctor Aristimuno was able to get me well very quickly!

October 5th, 2015
The WORST!
Horrible money grubbing Dr!!! Never again will I see this guy. Beware!!

October 1st, 2015
Efficient, Friendly, and Fantastic!
Walking into the Sarasota Medical Center felt a lot like visiting Grandma's house--the environment was warm and friendly, the staff was courteous, and everyone seemed genuinely interested in me. I was seen extremely quickly and treated kindly throughout, which is something considering I'm quite the persnickety patient! Dr. A is an extremely friendly and professional doctor who took the time to listen to what I had to say and made me feel like an actual person and not just another cog in his wheel of patients. I don't think I've ever looked forward to going to the doctors so much. A truly fantastic experience, and a truly kindhearted doc!

May 30th, 2015
Dr. Aristimuno's office provided a welcome relief to me while on vacation in the Sarasota area. I was refused an injection for my arthritic knee after going to several "urgent care centers" and even the Sarasota E.R. Dr Aristimuno and his pleasant staff were very perceptive to my distress and understood immediately the severity of my problem away from home. It was truly a pleasure to be treated by such a competent and capable physician whose knowledge and experience enabled him to deliver my cortisone injection.

April 8th, 2015
Dr. Aristimuno was very sweet with my 4 year old, prompt and caring with his needs. He was very personable and the staff was incredible.

March 30th, 2015
Caring & Efficient
We are snowbirds. After doing our homework on several MD review sites, we chose to see Doctors Mason (first visit) and Aristimuno (follow-up visit). As others have mentioned, the staff is amazingly friendly and efficient—other than one unsmiling assistant who took vitals, but we did mention this to the doctor, so hopefully the office will soon be 100% friendly! The wait time was quick, the doctor was attentive, the checkout is a precision machine in action. Very happy (and fortunate) with our choice.

September 23rd, 2012
Dr. A
I found "Dr. A" when I was sick and had trouble booking appointments at other Doctors. It was easy and comforting to reach his office. The receptionist was friendly, upbeat and very courteous to me. It was a breath of fresh air to be treated warmly and to be able to book an appointment the same day. I was greeted nicely as I entered the office and instructed on how to sign in. I waited only a few minutes and was escorted to a room. I wish the medical assistants who were taking my temp, and blood pressure and other measurements, were more friendly. They did their jobs fine, they just don't seem to smile or act as warmly as the receptionist and the doctor. When Doctor Aristimuno came in he was nice, warm and listened well. He treated me with respect and answered my questions. He prescribed treatment and thought carefully about what was appropriated for me specifically. I found him to be a unique doctor that cares and follows through. That was my experience and I'm glad I found such a doctor that where I can make appointments quickly.

July 13th, 2012
Dr. Aristimuno and his staff were friendly, attentive, and caring. It was as great of an experience at a doctor's office that one can find. I felt that Dr. Aristimuno really cared about diagnosing my problem, I did not feel rushed or like just another patient. He also gave my son who tagged along special attention.