Emergency Physician, Internist, General Practitioner
Joaquin J Aristimuno, MD
4450 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34231
941-927-1234
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr. A  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

I found "Dr. A" when I was sick and had trouble booking appointments at other Doctors. It was easy and comforting to reach his office. The receptionist was friendly, upbeat and very courteous to me. It was a breath of fresh air to be treated warmly and to be able to book an appointment the same day. I was greeted nicely as I entered the office and instructed on how to sign in. I waited only a few minutes and was escorted to a room. I wish the medical assistants who were taking my temp, and blood pressure and other measurements, were more friendly. They did their jobs fine, they just don't seem to smile or act as warmly as the receptionist and the doctor. When Doctor Aristimuno came in he was nice, warm and listened well. He treated me with respect and answered my questions. He prescribed treatment and thought carefully about what was appropriated for me specifically. I found him to be a unique doctor that cares and follows through. That was my experience and I'm glad I found such a doctor that where I can make appointments quickly.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Aristimuno and his staff were friendly, attentive, and caring. It was as great of an experience at a doctor's office that one can find. I felt that Dr. Aristimuno really cared about diagnosing my problem, I did not feel rushed or like just another patient. He also gave my son who tagged along special attention.