Dr. Joaquin Martinez-Ruiz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joaquin Martinez-Ruiz?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Joaquin Martinez-Ruiz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2016

Great doc and office staff

I've gone to Dr. Martinez on several occasions for myself, my children and parents as well. Dr. Martinez has been wonderful, attentive and caring every time. His staff is very great as well!

May 27th, 2015

Me encanta!! Si me siento mal solo de estar en la clinica me da una gran confianza y me empieso a sentir mejor! Muy buen doctor, se toma su tiempo para todo, nada de acarrereado , tienen para aser electrocardiogramas, xray, analisis de sangre con resultados al siguiente dia, yo tengo 10 años atendiendome con Dr Martinez y la verdad estoy muy contenta,

March 16th, 2015

This doctor is above and beyond any other doctor I have been to. He takes time to not only diagnose any situation you may have but also takes time to get to know you. He is a family doctor and that is how I felt while at the clinic. He treated em and my family as if we were one of his own. Thank you.

October 8th, 2013

The wait line is long but very worth it! The doctor is very straightforward , you can tell he is not a kind of doctor that will lie to you to get money. I felt very comfortable after he gave me the right diagnosis after I had gone to 3 doctors. His prices are VERY cheap compared to other doctors not to say hospitals. Overall great experience, I got a great diagnosis and treatment for a great price. I would really recommend this doctor.

September 17th, 2012

Bad service, not even know who was the doctor at the end of the visit, if the lady doctor who saw me first or the old guy who gave me an Rx??

May 13th, 2012

it takes long but he is usually right..n dont have to come back every month like other doctors

April 5th, 2012

He doesn't even speak english!!!!, he just spend < 2 minutes with me inside the room....the whole think was done by his PA who is a lady doctor from Mexico i believe who does not speak english as well..... bad service in all terms plus I spend a lot of money for just a headache??? Don't go there

January 27th, 2012

Bad place........very bad...........he just wants your money...Instead of even asking me about my disease, he was asking how much money did i bring to have the exams done. Greedy and selfish. I won't go there ever in my life. No way.

December 27th, 2011

Great overall

Opened on weekend. I paid 140.00 for consultation, exam, blood work, and 2 shoots. He is a great doctor in a small clinic i always go to that clinic instead of going to a hospital. Diagnosed correctly after i was diagnosed incorrectly with s1n1 by a different clinic and paid over 200.00.

September 19th, 2011

Please do not go here, they did a bunch of exams for only a seasonal allergy...I went for a prescription and I step out with no money to buy it.

March 17th, 2010

=(

the waiting time was loooong but he did diagnosed me correctly =)

June 28th, 2017