Dr. Joaquin Gomez MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Miami, FL

May 16th, 2016
The best pediatrician in all of Miami
Dr.Gomez has been treating my family for over 20 years. There is nothing bad to say about him because he is simply the best. His knowledge on medicine always manages to leave me in awe. Always willing to answer emergency calls even after office hours and always leaves me feeling better with the first visit. He is very courteous and will take the time to explain to you exactly what it is that you have. In short words, he is simply the best. Never have we ever found a better doctor than him and we will keep going to him until he stops. I rather go to Dr.Gomez before anything rather than go to the hospital as he is EXTREMELY good at what he does.

December 4th, 2014
Mejor doctor
Joaquin a sido el pediatría de mis niñas desde 2002, nunca me a fallado como doctor, puedo tener una emergencia a cualquier hora y el responde mis llamadas, incluso cuando me fui a Peru en el 2004 d vacaciones, me curo a mi hija lo q allá nadie pudo hacer con tan solo una llamada. vivo en orlando actualmente y e tratado otros pediatras pero como el no e encontrado, es el único q con lo q el trate a mis hijitas me las cura, viajó 4 horas pero tengo el máximo resultado, el mejor servicio. No lo cambio por nada. A mi hermano le curo el asma lo q otros no hicieron. Sin estar probando diferentes medicamentos. A+ el mejor

May 22nd, 2014
AMAZING
Gomez is the best pediatrican BY FAR out there. He has treated all 3 of my kids and I could not be any happier. Hes very attentive and helpful. He answers all your questions and is very warming. Makes the kids and I feel like we are visiting a family friend. Hes AMAZING! I recommended him to everybody.

August 5th, 2013
Wonderful Dr. awful staff
I have 5 children ranging in ages 11-4. Dr. Gomez has been their pediatrician for the past 6 yrs. He is a wonderful doctor. My problem is with his administrative staff and office manager. The wait times are about 45 min to 1 hour and a half WITH an appointment; I have personally been there about 3 1/2 hrs. as a walk in with very sick kids. There always seems to be an insurance issue or problem with the paperwork. The office staff and manager are often very rude and very disorganized.