Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joaquin Martinez-Arraras
Dr. Joaquin Martinez-Arraras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Martinez-Arraras is affiliated with Golden Plains Community Hospital, Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joaquin Martinez-Arraras has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Joaquin Martinez-Arraras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Marc Moreau
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi32
Dr. Prakash Desai
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi33
Dr. Jon Haddad
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi39