A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joaquin Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joaquin Martinez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joaquin Joaquin Martinez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joaquin J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Joaquin Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joaquin Martinez practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.