Learn more about Dr. Joaquin Oronoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joaquin Oronoz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oronoz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oronoz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joaquin Oronoz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Oronoz graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Oronoz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joaquin Francisco Oronoz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joaquin F. Oronoz practice?
- Dr. Joaquin Oronoz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joaquin Oronoz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laredo, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.