Dr. Joaquin Oronoz Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joaquin Oronoz Jr?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Joaquin Oronoz Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2015

Great Ortho Surgeon

A great orthopedic surgeon! First experience was at hospital with a dislocated elbow, then I had a broken ankle that he fixed. Then he did a total knee replacement about six years ago and I have had NO problems with any of his work!

March 18th, 2014

Prior Patient

One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. The people who work at this office are not only unfriendly but they are incompetent. They continue to bill me for payments I have already made. My shoulder still hurts and it is 9 months later. I have never been around a doctor who got mad at a patient because they had to wait an hour and 45 minutes to be seen. Please do your due diligence and avoid these people at all costs!

May 5th, 2012

Outstanding MD

I was referred to Dr. Oronoz by a friend after an upsetting appointment at another group. This man knows what he is doing! I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in the office and was treated with respect. I thought I would never know what it felt like to live without knee pain. Thanks to Dr. Oronoz my knee feels great and I am back to playing basketball.

November 7th, 2016