A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joaquin Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joaquin Rosales is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rosales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joaquin P. Rosales practice?
Dr. Joaquin Rosales practices Pediatrics near West Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Pediatricians.