A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joaquin Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joaquin Solis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solis
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joaquin Solis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Solis has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joaquin Solis MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joaquin Solis practice?
- Dr. Joaquin Solis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joaquin Solis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.