A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joaquin Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joaquin Solis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Solis has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joaquin P. Solis practice?
Dr. Joaquin Solis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI and Plymouth, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.