A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joaquin Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joaquin Uribe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Faculty Of Med,Univ Of Antioquia,.
Dr. Uribe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Uhs of Anchor LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joaquin Mario Uribe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joaquin M. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Joaquin Uribe has 1 office location.
Dr. Joaquin Uribe practices Psychiatry near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Psychiatrists.