A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Job Buschman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Job Buschman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Job Buschman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buschman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Buschman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Job Owen Buschman MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Job O. Buschman practice?
- Dr. Job Buschman has 1 office location.
Dr. Job Buschman practices Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.