Dr. Job Mongare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Job Mongare?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017

Caution! Warning!

This person is extremely negligent. Nurse acts like a physician making recommendations to the doctor in the notes for medication. Highly distrustful team. Even go so far to lie about their marriage. Caution should be exercised before using this person.

March 1st, 2016

THE BEST Neurologist anywhere around.

August 29th, 2014

Truly scary

It is truly scary this man is allowed to practice medicine. He not only gave out false patient information about me to "someone off the street" who happened to know me about my condition but he put me in the hospital and filled me full of narcotics then released me two days later and told a friend of mine I had a drug problem when she went to her own appointment. She asked how I was doing and he told her I never had meningitis (which I did) and that I was just looking to score drugs I had meningitis and was suffering from low spinal fluid and was taken to ETMC Tyler and treated non narcotically for 5 days in the hospital after this episode. I talked with area Dr.s who indeed agreed he was of low quality. The last dealings I had with him I was in his office and he gave me a shot of what I now think was Stadol and told me to "Hurry and get where I was going" because the narcotic would kick in. I was alone at that visit and he was aware but told me he just wanted to make sure I didn't crash in his parking lot. This was several years ago and I have since moved from the area but just saw his name come up on this site and wanted to warn anyone dealing with him that this man is truly dangerous. I have other friends who have had mirror image dealings with this man. After treating me for meningitis this man never once followed up with me.

July 11th, 2014

I love him. He diagnosed my Parkinsons. He helped me and was very caring and informative.

February 25th, 2013

Terrible! Wouldn't recommend to anyone! Besides not being able to understand a word he says, all he does is push pain pills until you're hooked on them! He's also very flirtatious!

March 21st, 2012

Very uncomfortable experience. Will never go back, nor will I recommend him to anybody.

September 30th, 2011

very caring, knowledgable doctor

I have been going to Dr. Mongare for several years with various problems and he is always up to date on the newest procedures and medicines to help me live with my pain. I lived on pain meds & injections for many yrs with a "pain specialist" before getting with Dr. Mongare- all I can say is he is GREAT-

February 4th, 2011

Sunne Armetta

He is a wonder doctor! He always is a caring kind doctor, He takes the time to listen to me. He takes care of my multiple sclerosis. I would always recommend him to my friends in ne4ed.

May 6th, 2010

AWEFUL

January 28th, 2010

Patient

October 4th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor!

He is so down to earth with great bedsidemanner's,and I can talk to him about anything. He is so understanding.I recommend any and everybody to him.

August 14th, 2009

I SEE DR.MONGARE AS A LIFE SAVER!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE TODAY IF IT WAS NOT FOR DR.MONGARE AND HIS STAFF.HIMSELF AS WELL AS HIS STAFF ARE VERY CARING.I LOOK AT ALL OF THEM AS MY ANGELS FROM UP ABOVE.I AM VERY BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A FINE TEAM WHO REALLY CARES.