A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jobst Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jobst Blum, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jobst G. Blum practice?
Dr. Jobst Blum practices Anesthesiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists.