A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Austria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Austria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Austria, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austria graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Austria has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Austria MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn Austria practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Austria has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Austria practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Pediatricians.