Dr. Jocelyn Bonner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Bonner?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Bonner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016

Thoughtful and knowledgeable

Dr. Bonner spends time with me and doesn't just write prescriptions. She is timely at time of appointments and does not leave me waiting. She figured out a new medication plan for me which has stabilized my health for the first time in 26 years. I highly recommend her!

June 7th, 2014

Lackluster

I saw Dr Bonner for about a year. I had recommended her to my sister. My sister called and asked if they were accepting new patients. The receptionist initially said yes but when my sister explained that she had borderline personality disorder, the receptionist said they were no longer accepting new patients. So that was not right. Initially I thought that Dr Bonner was ok, but later I found that she seemed somewhat dismissive and I felt that when I would share things with her she would make faces. Which made me feel self conscious and did not create a sharing environment.

April 22nd, 2015