Dr. Jocelyn Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Brown?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Brown?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 26th, 2011

parents use caution

Dr. jocelyn Brown from colombia presbyterian hospital has caused chaos in my family. I had a slip and fall while caring my baby as soon as I fell I went staight to the doctors and later my baby was sent home. The next day I took him back because he was uncomfortale.Now Dr. Brown is acusing me of shaking my baby and child abuse just to cover up for her error of sending him home with no X-rays. She is so strung on herself that she would not care to rip your family apart just to protect her NAME. Now all I do is pray and hope that the person who has my baby gives him as much love as I do. I wish she knew how much pain she has caused us.

June 8th, 2015