A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Camara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Camara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Camara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans