A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Camara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camara
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Camara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Camara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Camara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn F Camara MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn F. Camara practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Camara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Camara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Cardiologists.