A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Camara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Camara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Camara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Fernandez Camara MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn F. Camara practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Camara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Camara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farrell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Portland, OR.
See Farrell Internists and Farrell Cardiologists.