A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Camara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camara
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Camara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Camara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn F Camara MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn F. Camara practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Camara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Camara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Cardiologists.