A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Caple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Caple, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caple graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Caple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn F Caple MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn F. Caple practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Caple has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Caple practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Rochester, NH.
See Rochester Pathologists.