A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Chang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Maui Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn U Chang DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn U. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Chang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kahului, HI.
See Kahului Family Physicians and Kahului Primary Care Doctors.