Dr. Jocelyn Chang Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Chang?

Should have her license revoked

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Absolutely bonkers. I do not want to elaborate too much, but my experience is exactly what others have reported. I am considering writing to the American Medical Association and requesting they investigate her. She looked at me only once and that was basically to tell me to keep my mouth shut as she is the one who does the speaking. Hope she gets her just desserts. Hippocratic oath, Do no harm......loser had me in tears

Who says that to a patient?

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Her comment: "I don't know why your MRI results don't match up to the pain you have. I take Xterra, maybe you should too"

Quack

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr Chang is horrible on many levels. Misdiagnosed me causing permanent injury and job loss. Disregarded my symptoms and unnecessarily overmedicated me. When I changed to a new doctor, the new doctor contacted her, she claimed I was a "crank" (complainer) to the new doctor who them acted differently towards me. It is worse than high school rumor type behavior with these quacks. Be careful and stay far away from this one. She is only in it for the money, period. She will make you sick to ensure you keep coming back. There is a place reserved for her next to Satan where he dwells, guaranteed.

TERRIBLE, RUDE, MEAN, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS. ....I wish I had read these reviews earlier...

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Do NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME HERE! I'm not even sure why Dr. Jocelyn Ualani Chang is even a doctor. I went to her once, and she cut me off after asking me a question to tell me that she didn't have time to talk about what she had just asked!!! Someone else mentioned that she has kids? POOR CHILDREN!!! I pray that she doesn't talk to them the same way. I'm sure she's got 1 MILLION reasons to hate her life, but Dr. Jocelyn Ualani Chang, you should SERIOUSLY reconsider caring for human beings as your career choice. Maybe consider taking a break from life, from people, so that you can work on whatever is eating you up inside. It seems that her reviews were wonderful before 2011. Maybe that's when she went through a tragedy. Time for a sabbatical Jocelyn. It was mistake going back a 2nd time. She must have forgotten that I CHOSE her. That I PAID to see her. So it is MY fault for going back. PLEASE do yourself a favor, and do NOT support this doctor or her practice.

Bad first time visit

Posted on May 4th, 2014

I am getting a new Dr. I was wondering what was up with her and I could not figure it out. She was rude and condescending and apparently I am not the only one. I Could not figure it out ...she was just rude, she was running 30 minutes behind and did not want me to talk. She actually held out the palm of her hand to my face twice to silence me when explaining past medical history, and told me to enough with all the stories!!!!

Very Disappointed!!!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Chang several times. She has to be the rudest Dr. that I have ever met. If I had read the other posts on here before I chose her as my primary care provider, I would have saved myself time and stress. I was reprimanded for not asking the questions while sitting in the correct chair, told that I was being rude by asking questions, cut off in mid sentence and reprimanded if I completed my sentence. I was assumed that I would have no questions about her diagnosis and if I did then she became rude and short with me. I will not be seeing her again! I do not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

Posted on August 9th, 2013

This doctor is horrible. Makes you feel like you are rushed. Was running late for an appt. which we called saying we were running late. When we got there she said what can i do for you, i only have 5 min before my next pt. Very rude, so i told her she was being rude then she replied "well find another doctor then" . Thats what i will be doing. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR SHE SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS FIELD............

HORRIBLE DOCTOR! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I wish I would have read the reviews about this doctor before I chose her as my primary care provider! Below reviews are all absolutely correct. She DOES face her back to you while she types everything into her laptop. Writes nothing down. My particular appointment fell on a Saturday. I was her very first appointment of the day and she kept saying how she had to leave to take her daughter to a soccer game! I felt rushed. She had me sign a medical record release form so that she could see what tests I had done in the past. Never ever received a call back from her office to say if they received the records or not. I called back after a few months (more than enough time to get my records) and they said that it was POSSIBLE that they didn't receive my records yet. STILL NO PHONE CALL! I got 2 bills in the mail, though. I made them sweat it out. I am so frustrated because I have to find a different doctor and go through this same process all over again! And I'm still out the money I had to pay for this HORRIBLE SERVICE! QUICK TO BILL, BUT FAILURE TO FOLLOW UP. ABSOLUTELY NO BEDSIDE MANNER. NO CONCERN FOR PATIENTS.

yuk

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

would not recommend. Office staff sadly lacking. Doctor sits with back to you, even when talking.

Find someone else.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

After reading the positive reviews here, I tried this doctor - what a mistake! Her office staff is friendly, but clueless. Dr. Chang herself is abrupt, rude, and made it clear she would only treat the problems she felt like treating - ignoring the rest. As someone else here posted, she asks questions then cuts you off mid-answer. Then she makes assumptions off that half answer which lead her down the wrong path. Once she finds out she's wrong, she becomes rude and makes it your fault she is wrong. Save your time and find someone else unless you want a tyrant for a doctor.

Stay far far away from this doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2012

She will ask you questions, but not let you answer them. You will try to explain your symptoms and she will shut you up by humiliating you. Then you will question should you stay and put up with this in the hopes of actually getting answers and an examination, only to be told she is out of time and you will know you have wasted yours.

good doc needs help

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. spends too much time on secretarial/medical assistant work and would greatly improve her practice with a nurse or very savvy med. asst. to perform vitals,enter record info, take care of refills, obtain medical records etc. I bet she would 3 and 4 stars with a well educated, customer service.oriented office manager. time spent with the patient is not for current complaints, just paperwork