A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Collins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Collins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Daisy Collins MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Collins practices Pediatrics near Peachtree City, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, GA.
See Peachtree City Pediatricians.